Publishing projects to StudyMate.com from StudyMate Class or StudyMate Author
Posted by Bob Boufford, Last modified by Bob Boufford on 18 October 2018 10:30 AM
To move projects from older versions of StudyMate Class and StudyMate Author to StudyMate Campus requires first publishing projects to the legacy StudyMate.com.
Once published to legacy StudyMate.com, faculty can follow the steps in the video tutorial Moving Projects from Older Versions of StudyMate
Publishing from StudyMate Class
1. Log in as an instructor into a course containing the StudyMate Class projects
2. Access a StudyMate Class project
3. Select the "Settings" tab.
4. Under the "StudyMate.com" section, check the "Make activities additionally accessible from an URL at StudyMate.com"
5. Click the "Sync Now" button to publish to the legacy StudyMate.com
6. Copy the URL that appears in the field next to the "Sync Now" button.
Publishing from StudyMate Author
1. Start StudyMate Author 2.5.5.00
2. Open a StudyMate Author file
3. Go to Preview & Publish->Publish->Publish Wizard->"Select all activities"->"Publish only to StudyMate.com"
5. Complete the publishing steps
6. When the publishing finishes, copy the URL displayed in the Status window.