ChromeOS - How to Setup a Different Language Input for LockDown Browser
Posted by Respondus Support
1) At the bottom right, select the time|
2) Select Settings > Advanced
3) In the "Languages and inputs" section, select Inputs.
4) Select the "Add input methods" button
5) Search and select the desired language, then select "Add"
6) Select the desired language from the input methods to enable it. Ensure the desired language says "Enabled" underneath it
Important Note: It's not possible to switch between languages during a LockDown Browser required exam. Students will need to switch to the desired language prior to the start of the exam.