Knowledgebase: Respondus LockDown Browser
ChromeOS - How to Setup Keyboard Language Switching for LockDown Browser
Posted by Respondus Support
How to Setup Keyboard Language Switching on ChromeOS|
1) At the bottom right, select the time
2) Select Settings > Advanced
3) In the "Languages and inputs" section, select Inputs.
4) Select the "Add input methods" button
5) Select the desired language
6) Press the Ctrl + Spacebar hotkey to switch between languages.
Note: During a LockDown Browser required exam, press the ESC key to remove the blank screen that appears when switching between languages