For Blackboard Learn courses, also known as "Original View Courses", faculty can do a manual import of Respondus files through a Blackboard pool file export:
1. Open Respondus and change to the "Blackboard" personality.
2. Open the Respondus file and allow for any conversions.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->Publish to Blackboard->Publish Wizard->"Save pool to local file for manual uploading".
4. Specify a file and select either "Pool - no points" or "Test with Points"
5. Save the file.
6. Log into the Blackboard Learn course.
7. Go to Control Panel->Course Tools->"Test, Surveys, and Pools".
8. For a saved "Pool - no points" file, go to Pools->"Import Pool".
9. For a saved "Test with points" file, go to Tests->"Import Test".
Note: If a "Pool - no points" file is imported through "Import Test", Blackboard Learn will save the file to the Pool Manager, not the Test Manager.