For Blackboard Ultra courses, also known as "Ultra View Courses", faculty can do a manual import of Respondus files through a Blackboard pool file export:
1. Open Respondus and change to the "Blackboard" personality.
2. Open the Respondus file and allow for any conversions.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->Publish to Blackboard->Publish Wizard->"Save pool to local file for manual uploading".
4. Specify a file and select "Pool - no points"
5. Save the file.
6. Log into the Blackboard Ultra course.
7. In the Course Content page, select Manage banks in the Details & Actions panel
8. Click the "+" in the upper right side.
9. In the "Open File" window, select the pool file.
10. Allow Blackboard Ultra to process the file.