If you see the below error when trying to review videos, you need to enable the Adobe Flash Player to access your Learning Management System domain.
For Google Chrome:
1) You need to go to Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Show advanced settings…"
2) Under "Privacy" click on the "Content Settings" button.
3) Under the "Flash" header, select "Allow Sites to run Flash".
Under the "Flash" header, select "Block Sites from running Flash" then click the "Manage Exceptions" button.
Add your LMS domain to the "Hostname Pattern" field, and in the "Behavior" field select "Allow". Afterwards, click "Done".
1) Open Safari, and log in to your LMS server.
2) Click on "Safari" in the upper menu of the Safari browser, then select "Preferences."
3) Click on the Security tab, then under the header titled "Internet plug-ins" select "Plug-in Settings"
4) Add your LMS server to the Adobe Flash Player list, and set the permission to "On".
For Internet Explorer and Edge:
1) Open Internet Explorer, and log in to your LMS server.
2) In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu in the upper-right corner.
3) From the Tools menu, choose Manage add-ons.
4) Under "Show", select "all add-ons".
5) Select Shockwave Flash Object from the list.
6) Click Enable, and then click Close.