Faculty can manually publish a Respondus file to a Sakai course as follows:
1. Go to Respondus->Start and change the "Current Personality:" to "IMS QTI"
2. Open the Respondus file and accept any prompts to convert the file.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->"Save QTI XML File".
4. Select the "Points as decimal numbers" and "QTI XML zip file using IMS Content Packaging" options.
5. Save the file to the local drive.
5. Log into your Sakai course with a web browser.
6. Go to Test & Quizzes->"Create an assessment"->"Import from File (XML or ZIP)"->"Import"
7. Choose the file and select "This file is an: Export from Respondus"
8. Complete the import process.