With Moodle 3.x, faculty can do a manual import of Respondus files through a Blackboard pool file export:
1. Open Respondus and change to the "Blackboard" personality.
2. Open the Respondus file and allow for any conversions.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->Publish to Blackboard->Publish Wizard->"Save pool to local file for manual uploading".
4. Specify a file and select "Test with points"
5. Save the file.
6. Log into the Moodle course.
7. Go to Question Bank->Import, select "Blackboard" in "File Format", select the Blackboard .zip pool file and complete the import process.